So basically I’ve got this huge backlog: manga volumes that I’ve already bought but haven’t yet read and I really need to go reading. So I created a nice little schedule to completely clear out my backlog this summer holiday!
- Toriko volume 7 - I finally continued reading Toriko and it’s pretty good.
- One Piece volume 11 – I started reading One Piece and it’s amazing so far!
- Naruto volume 56 – Catching up to Naruto with the Fourth Great Ninja War story arc.
- 20th Century Boys volume 15 – Just finished this volume and it was so amazing. I didn’t know a manga series could be this good.
These are the manga’s that I’m currently reading:
- 20th Century Boys volume 13 - Volume 12 was so thrilling! Can’t wait to read the rest of this series!
- Pokémon Adventures volume 3 - This manga is so freaking good so far. I love the way it is more dark and has more violence than the game or the anime.
- Toriko volume 6 - Pretty OK so far. I LOVED the first 4 volumes, but this Regal Mammoth Arc isn’t quite my thing.
- Yotsuba&! volume 8 - Funny as fuck.